English Version Part Number:
CP-WI-EEnglish Public Sector Version Part Number:
The Laws Never Looked So Good…
We provide a combined labor law poster that includes all the standard State and Federal labor Laws & OSHA Regulations you are required to post. A simple solution at an exceptionally low price assures compliance with the mandatory postings requirements imposed on all businesses in every state. Each poster measures 28"" x 39"".
Wisconsin State Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage Rates
- Fair Employment Law
- Unemployment Benefits - Notice to Employees about Claiming
- Employee Protection Against use of Honesty Testing Devices
Also Included - Recommended To Post
- Family and Medical Leave (Required for 50 or more Employees)
- Business Closing/Mass Lay-off Law (Required for 50 or More Employees)
- Cessation of Health Care Benefits (Required with 50 or More Employees)
- Employee Rights are Protected
Public Sector Version
- Public Employee Safety and Health (State OSHA for Public Sector Employees) (Please Note: This section is included only in the Public Sector Version.)
- Hazardous Chemical in the Workplace (Public Sector) (Please Note: This section is included only in the Public Sector Version.)
Additional Posting Information
- Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- Federal OSHA "It's the Law"
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Payday Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Also Included - Recommended To Post
- Family and Medical Leave Act (Required for Employers With 50 or More Employees)
- INS Discrimination - Department of Justice
Note: The poster will containthe most up-to-date information available for general businesses at thetime of order. If the nature of your industry requires special safetyor other special notices, you will need to make separate arrangementsto acquire them. It should also be noted that labor law postingrequirements change from time to time. If there is such a change youwould need to purchase a new poster to be in compliance
Significant Labor Law Poster Updates:
WI Labor Law Poster Update News, July 2007 -The federal government has increased the federal minimum wagefrom $5.15 per hour to $5.85 an hour. The federal minimum wagewill increase again on July 24th 2008, and once again on July24, 2009 (to $6.55/hr. and $7.25/hr., respectively). The newfederal minimum wage notice incorporates all three of thesescheduled increases.
WI Labor Law Poster Update News, June 2006 -Thestate of Wisconsin has increased its minimum wage from $5.70 to $6.50per hour effective 06/01/2006.
WI Labor Law Update News, Jan 2006 -- On December 19th, 2005, the federal government issued a mandatoryrevision to the March 2005 USERRA ACT Posting. Employers in all states,regardless of size, are required to have this revised 2006 USERRA ACTnotice posted by January 18th, 2006. This requirement applies even foremployers with no current active-duty military or reservist employees.
WI Employment Law Poster Update News, March 2005 -As of March 10th, 2005, all US employers are required to displaythe federal Veterans Benefits Improvement Act posting (oftenreferred to as the "VBIA" or "USERRA ACT" posting). The VBIAincreases the maximum period of health care coverage foremployees called to active duty from 18 months to 24 months, andalso broadens housing, education and other benefits for thenation's veterans and their families. Are you in compliance with State and Federal regulations? Click here to find out the most recent update for your State.