Part Number: AX0104
Length: 29 min
Part of the Terrorism Response Series. Available separately or as a part of the series
Five common scenarios involving threats are examined and proper response procedures for each are illustrated:
* A threat is made but no substance is discovered
* An unopened letter or package is discovered that claims to contain anthrax
* A package is opened that claims to contain anthrax, but no suspicious material is included
* A package or letter is opened that claims to contain anthrax, and a suspicious substance is found
* A suspicious powder is found, but no threat has been made.
Other topics covered:
* Protective clothing and equipment
* Obtaining samples
* Handling victims
* Clean-up. 29 minutes.
* Purchase includes a supply of handy wallet-sized response guides. 29 minutes.