English Private Sector Version Part Number:
CP-IL-Private-EEnglish Public Sector Version Part Number:
The Laws Never Looked So Good…
We provide a combined labor law poster that includes all the standard State and Federal labor Laws & OSHA Regulations you are required to post. A simple solution at an exceptionally low price assures compliance with the mandatory postings requirements imposed on all businesses in every state. Each poster measures 28" x 39".
Illinois State Posting Requirements
- Notice to Employers and Employees: Minimum Wage, Overtime, Child Labor Law, One day Rest in Seven Act, Wage Payment and Collection
- Victims' Economic Security and Safety Act (VESSA)
- Workers' Compensation Notice
- Notice to Workers about Unemployment Insurance
- Right to Know Act - State OSHA for Public Sector Employees (Please note: This section is available only when you purchase the Public Sector version of the poster.)
Also Included - Recommended To Post
- Employee Rights are Protected
- Equal Pay Act of 2003 - Informational Notice
- Sexual Harassment - Not a mandatory poster. You can obtain a brochure regarding Sexual Harassment at the Department of Human Rights. Tel: (312) 814 6200
- Discrimination on Employment - Not a mandatory poster. Brochures are available at the Department of Labor Workforce. Tel: (312) 793 2800
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- Federal OSHA "It's the Law"
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Payday Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Also Included - Recommended To Post
- Family and Medical Leave Act (Required for Employers With 50 or More Employees)
- INS Discrimination - Department of Justice
The poster will contain the most up-to-date information available for general businesses at the time of order. If the nature of your industry requires special safety or other special notices, you will need to make separate arrangements to acquire them. It should also be noted that labor law posting requirements change from time to time. If there is such a change you would need to purchase a new poster to be in complianceSignificant Labor Law Poster Updates:
IL Labor Law Poster Update News, July 2007 -The federal government has increased the federal minimum wage from $5.15 per hour to $5.85 an hour. The federal minimum wage will increase again on July 24th 2008, and once again on July 24, 2009 (to $6.55/hr. and $7.25/hr., respectively). The new federal minimum wage notice incorporates all three of these scheduled increases.
IL Labor Law Poster Update News, August 2007 -The state of Illinois has increased its state minimum wage to to $7.50 per hour coincide with the new federal minimum wage of $5.85 per hour, effective July 1st, 2007.
IL Labor Law Update News, Jan 2006 -- On December 19th, 2005, the federal government issued a mandatory revision to the March 2005 USERRA ACT Posting. Employers in all states, regardless of size, are required to have this revised 2006 USERRA ACT notice posted by January 18th, 2006. This requirement applies even for employers with no current active-duty military or reservist employees.
IL Labor Law Poster Update News, March 2005 -As of March 10th, 2005, all US employers are required to display the federal Veterans Benefits Improvement Act posting (often referred to as the "VBIA" or "USERRA ACT" posting). The VBIA increases the maximum period of health care coverage for employees called to active duty from 18 months to 24 months, and also broadens housing, education and other benefits for the nation's veterans and their families.
Are you in compliance with State and Federal regulations? Click here to find out the most recent update for your State.