English Version Part Number:
CP-CT-EThe Laws Never Looked So Good…
We provide a combined labor law poster that includes all the standard State and Federal labor Laws & OSHA Regulations you are required to post. A simple solution at an exceptionally low price assures compliance with the mandatory postings requirements imposed on all businesses in every state. Each poster measures 28"" x 39"".
Connecticut State Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Sexual Harassment is Illegal
- Electronic Monitoring - Notice to Employees
Also Included - Recommended To Post
- Employee Rights are Protected
Additional Posting Information
- Unemployment Insurance - Notice to Employers/Employees - This yellow informational posting will inform employers that as a registered employer in this state they will need to post their official unemployment insurance poster next to this poster and will direct employees to contact their local unemployment insurance office for further information.
- Workers' Compensation - Notice to Employers/Employees - This yellow informational posting will direct employers to place certificate of insurance next to this poster and will refer employees to the certificate for coverage inquiries or to their personnel office for further information.
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- Federal OSHA "It's the Law"
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Payday Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Also Included - Recommended To Post
Significant Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (Required for Employers With 50 or More Employees)
- INS Discrimination - Department of Justice
CT Labor Law Poster Update News, July 2007 -The federal government has increased the federal minimum wagefrom $5.15 per hour to $5.85 an hour. The federal minimum wagewill increase again on July 24th 2008, and once again on July24, 2009 (to $6.55/hr. and $7.25/hr., respectively). The newfederal minimum wage notice incorporates all three of thesescheduled increases.
CT Labor Law Poster Update News, January 2007 -The state of Connecticut has increased its minimum wage to $7.65 per hour, effective January 1, 2007.
CT Labor Law Poster Update News, April 2006 -Thestate of Connecticut has updated its Wage Administrative Regulationswith new language covering the handling of gratuities.
CT Labor Law Poster Update News, January 2006 -Thestate of Connecticut has increased its minimum wage to $7.40 per houreffective 01/01/2006.
CT Labor Law Poster Update News, March 2005 -As of March 10th, 2005, all US employers are required to displaythe federal Veterans Benefits Improvement Act posting (oftenreferred to as the "VBIA" or "USERRA ACT" posting). The VBIAincreases the maximum period of health care coverage foremployees called to active duty from 18 months to 24 months, andalso broadens housing, education and other benefits for thenation's veterans and their families.
Note: The poster will containthe most up-to-date information available for general businesses at thetime of order. If the nature of your industry requires special safetyor other special notices, you will need to make separate arrangementsto acquire them. It should also be noted that labor law postingrequirements change from time to time. If there is such a change youwould need to purchase a new poster to be in complianceAre you in compliance with State and Federal regulations? Click here to find out the most recent update for your State.