DVD18 (for dvd) VHS18 (for vhs)
Length of Video(in Minutes):
Released July 3rd, 2007
Black Mountain Safety & Health, Inc.
This comprehensive program discusses the safety & regulatory aspects of various uses of radiation for medical purposes.
- Radiation Safety Fundamentals
- Biological Effects of Radiation
- Time, Distance, & Shielding
- Technique Settings
- CT and Fluoroscopy Settings
- Regulatory Requirements
- Radiation Surveys
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation & Pregnancy
- Spills & Contamination
The program is packaged with 10 training certificates, and a reproducible quiz.
Our Radiation Safety Videos Are Now Available Online
These radiation safety videos are now available online.
To purchase online access please visit the following training portal:
- Watch at your own pace
- One-time payment
- Lifetime access
All online video training includes:
- Most sections have accompanying quizzes.
- Each course has a graded final exam (except for Radiation & Pregnancy for Patients and Radiation Safety for Non-Radiation Workers).
- Upon completion of the course each trainee is given a Certificate of Completion to download or print.
- Multiple user discounts are also available upon request.
For more information about multiple user purchases and applicable discounts please contact us directly at [email protected]